a. 8 eggs
c. 3 tablespoon of brown sugar
d. 1 can liberty condensed milk (medium size)
1. Separate the yolk from the egg white (only egg yolks will be used).
2. Place the egg yolks in a big bowl then beat them using a fork or an egg beater.
3. Add the condensed milk and mix thoroughly.
4. Pour in the condensed milk and mix well.
5. Put the pan on top of the stove and heat using low fire.
6. Put in the water and brown sugar on the pan and mix thoroughly until the solid sugar turns into caramel having a light brown color.
7. Spread the caramel evenly on the flat side of the leche flan shaper.
8. Wait for 5 minutes then pour the egg yolk and milk mixture on the leche flan shaper.
9. Steam the mold with egg and milk mixture for 30 to 35 minutes.
10. After steaming, let the temperature cool down then refrigerate.
Post Your Comment Here