Oreo Cheesecake Ice Cream (No Bake)
a. 1 whole pack Oreo
b. 1/4 cup butter at room temperature
c. 1 pack cream cheese (250g)
d. 1 cup cream (250g)
e. 1/4 cup powdered sugar
1. Pour around 5 mini packs of Oreo to the cake pan.
2. Crush the Oreo.
3. Mix the butter and the Oreo.
4. Press it then put it in the fridge.
5. Soften the cream cheese.
6. Pour in the cream cheese in a bowl.
7. Add the powdered sugar.
8. Whip it.
9. Add another 2 mini packs of Oreo and crush it.
10. Pour everything on the cake pan.
11. Sprinkle the top with some crushed Oreo.
12. Chill for 2 nights.
13. Remove it from the cake pan after chilling.