a. 1/4 kilo chicken (drum stick)
b. 4 tablespoons soy sauce
c. 2 tablespoons vinegar
d. 3 cloves garlic (crushed)
e. 1 to 2 cups water
f. 1/4 cup cooking oil
g. 1/2 tablespoon white sugar
h. whole peppercorn
i. salt (to taste)
1. Combine the soy sauce and garlic then marinade the chicken for at least 1 to 3 hours.
2. Place the cooking oil in a pan and apply heat.
3. Put in the marinated chicken.
4. Cook all the sides for about 5 minutes.
5. Pour in the remaining marinade and add water.
6. Bring to a boil.
7. Add the whole peppercorn.
8. Simmer for 30 minutes or until the chicken is tender.
9. Add vinegar.
10. Stir and cook for 10 minutes.
11. Add sugar and salt.
12. Stir and turn the heat off.