b. 5 tablespoons soy sauce
c. 1 piece lemon
d. 1/2 cup cooking oil
e. 2 onions (sliced)
f. 1 1/2 cups water
g. 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
h. Salt and pepper (to taste)
1. Combine pork, soy sauce, and lemon juice in a large bowl or container.
2. Marinade for at least 1 hour.
3. Heat the pan then pour in cooking oil.
4. Fry the marinated pork chops in medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes per side.
5. Remove excess oil.
6. Pour-in the remaining marinade and water and let boil.
7. Simmer for 45 minutes or until the pork is tender.
8. Add in the sugar, salt, and pepper then stir.
9. Put-in the onions and cook for 3 minutes more.
10. Turn off heat and transfer to a serving plate.
Post Your Comment Here