Fudgee ‘n Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Sandwich (No Bake)
a. 10 pieces fudgee bars
b. 1 250ml all purpose cream (Nestle Cream)
c. 1 390g condensed milk (Alaska)
d. 3 packs Cream-O cookies (crushed)
1. Whip the cream until it doubled its size.
2. Add condensed milk.
3. Mix well.
4. Chill for atleast 2 hours.
5. Spread your pan or container with chilled whipped all purpose cream.
6. Place the sliced fugee bars, press it and allow no spaces in between.
7. Pour part of the chilled all purpose cream.
8. Sprinkle crushed Cream-O.
9. Do the same procedure for the next layer (procedure 6 – 8).
10. Chill for 2 days.