Pinoy Style Fried Pork
a. 3 to 4 lbs. pork (cut into serving pieces)
b. 2 1/2 tablespoons coarse sea salt
c. 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
d. 2 teaspoons garlic powder
e. 1 teaspoon onion powder
f. 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
g. 1 1/2 cooking oil
1. Combine salt, ground black pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder in a large mixing bowl.
2. Arrange the pork slices in the same mixing bowl.
3. Rub the salt mixture all over the pork ensuring that each piece is well covered.
4. Cover the bowl.
5. Refrigerate for 3 to 5 hours.
6. Heat the cooking oil in a pan.
7. Meanwhile, put the flour in a resealable bag.
8. Add 2 to 3 pieces of pork in the bag.
9. Seal and shake.
10. Make sure that the pork pieces are covered will flour.
11. Once the oil gets hot, pan-fry the pork in medium heat for 5 minutes.
12. Turn the pork over and fry the other side for 5 minutes.
13. Turn the pork over for the second time and fry both sides again for 4 minutes.
14. Remove the pork from the pan.
15. Let the excess oil drip, then transfer to a serving plate.