Ginataang Baboy, Sitaw at Kalabasa
a. 10 strings beans (sitaw — cut into 2½ inch length)
b. 2 cups kalabasa (squash — cubed)
c. 2 cups coconut milk
d. 1 medium yellow onion (sliced)
e. 3 cloves garlic (crushed)
f. Salt and pepper (to taste)
g. 3 tablespoons cooking oil
1. Heat oil in a cooking pan.
2. Saute the garlic and onion until the onion becomes soft.
3. Put-in the pork.
4. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
5. Remove from the pan and set aside.
6. Pour-in the coconut milk.
7. Stir and let boil.
8. Add the kalabasa.
9. Cook for 8 to 12 minutes or until tender.
10. Put the pork back in the pan.
11. Stir and cook for a minute.
12. Add the string beans (sitaw).
13. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
14. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Post Your Comment Here