a. Sitaw (cut in 2 inch length)
b. 1/4 pork (thinly sliced)
c. 1/2 cup soy sauce
d. 1/3 cup vinegar
e. 1 onion (sliced)
f. 4 to 6 cloves garlic (crushed)
g. 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
h. 1 cup water
1. Heat a frying pan then sear the pork
2. When oil and juice comes out of the pork, add garlic and onions then cook for 2 minutes.
3. Pour in the soy sauce, vinegar, and water then bring to a boil.
4. Shake in the ground black pepper and stir.
5. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until the pork is tender.
6. Add the string beans and cook for 3 to 5 minutes.