a. 2 lbs ground pork
b. 2 large eggs
c. 1/2 cup flour
d. 1 small purple onion (grated)
e. 1 medium white onion (grated)
f. 5 cloves garlic (grated)
g. 3 pieces potatoes (grated)
h. 2 pieces carrots (grated)
i. 3 pieces red bell pepper (grated)
j. 1 tsp salt
k. 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
l. 3-4 cups of oil for frying
1. Combine all the ingredients in a bowl.
2. Gently mix the ingredients by using your hands.
3. Make sure the ingredients are well mixed.
4. Scoop a small portion of the mixture and mold it into a ball-shaped figure.
5. Heat up oil on frying pan over a medium heat.
6. Deep fry till golden brown, about 10 minutes.
7. Drain on paper towels to remove excess oil.