Adobong Baboy with Boiled Eggs
a. Pork (cut into cubes)
b. 2 pieces medium boiled eggs
c. Dahon ng laurel
d. 1 teaspoon whole peppercorn
e. 1/2 cup soy sauce
f. 2 tablespoons vinegar
g. 4 cloves garlic (crushed)
h. Cooking oil
i. 3/4 cup beef broth
j. 3/4 cup water
k. 1 teaspoon granulated white sugar
l. Salt to taste (optional)
1. Combine pork and soy sauce in a bowl; mix well and marinate for 1 hour.
2. Heat oil in a pan.
3. Add the garlic; cook until gold brown; remove the garlic and set aside.
4. Add the marinated pork along with the remaining marinade and cook until it turns brown.
5. Pour in water and beef broth; let boil.
6. Add the peppercorn, dahon ng laurel, and garlic.
7. Cover and cook in low to medium heat for 30 to 40 minutes or until the pork becomes tender (you can add more water if the liquid starts to dry out).
8. Add the vinegar.
9. Let the liquid boil again; stir.
10. Add sugar and boiled eggs.
11. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
12. You can add salt (optional).
13. Transfer to a serving bowl.