Homemade Ice Cream
a. 1 250ml all purpose cream (Nestle Cream)
b. 1 390g condensed milk (Alaska)
c. 1 370ml evaporated milkd (Alaska)
d. 1/2 cup hot water
e. 1 200g chocolate powder (Milo)
f. 9 pieces cookies (Chips Ahoy)
1. Dissolve the chocolate powder in hot water.
2. Crack the cookies into bits and set aside.
3. Mix all ingredienrs in a bowl except for the cookies.
4. Whisk vigorously for 40 minutes to an hour and rapidly to smoothen the mixture.
5. Put in a container and refrigerate for about 2 hours or until it becomes slightly frozen.
6. Once frozen, put it back in a bowl and whisk again for about 15 to 20 minutes (this will break the ice crystals and will make the mixture smooth and creamy).
7. Mix in your cracked cookies, then blend well.
8. Put it back in the container and refrigerate.
9. Let it freeze.