Crispy Fried Pork
a. 1 lb. pork belly (sliced)
b. 4 pieces dried bay leaves
c. 1 1/2 tablespoon salt
d. 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
e. 4 cups water
1. Pour water in a cooking pot.
2. Bring to a boil.
3. Add salt, pepper, and bay leaves.
4. Slide in the pork and let the water re-boil.
5. Cover and boil in medium heat until the pork gets tender (you can add more water if needed).
6. Once the pork is tender, remove the cover.
7. Adjust the heat to medium and then cook while stirring until the water completely evaporates.
8. Continue to fry the pork in its own oil while constantly flipping it over until it turns golden brown.
9. Remove the pork from the cooking pot and transfer to plate with paper towel.
Post Your Comment Here