a. 1 1/2 lb. pork shoulder (sliced into cubes)
b. 1 large potato (cubed)
c. 1 medium red bell pepper (sliced)
d. 1 medium green bell pepper (sliced)
e. 1 cup frozen green peas
f. 1 Knorr Pork Cube
g. 1 lime (or calamansi)
h. 3 tablespoons soy sauce
i. 1 can (6 oz.) tomato sauce
j. 1 1/2 cups water
k. 5 cloves garlic (crushed and chopped)
l. 1 medium onion (diced)
m. Salt and ground black pepper (to taste)
n. 3 tablespoons cooking oil
1. Combine pork, soy sauce, and juice of 1 lime in a bowl.
2. Mix well and let it stay for 10 minutes.
3. Heat the oil in a cooking pot.
4. Saute the garlic and onion until the onion gets soft.
5. Add the marinated pork (include the remaining marinade).
6. Cook until it pork turns light brown.
7. Pour tomato sauce and water.
8. Let boil.
9. Add the Knorr Pork Cube.
11. Cover and cook in low heat for 35 to 40 minutes.
12. Add the potato and green peas.
13. Cook for 10 minutes.
14. Add and stir the bell peppers.
15. Continue to cook for 5 minutes.
16. Add salt and ground black pepper to taste.