a. 4 cups mashed potatoes
b. 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
c. 2 tablespoons milk
d. 1 teaspoon salt
e. 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
f. 2 eggs (beaten)
g. Cup bread crumbs
h. Cups oil
1. Combine mashed potatoes, milk, salt, ground black pepper, flour, and 1 egg.
2. Mix thoroughly.
3. Scoop a mixture of mashed potatoes then dip in the remaining beaten egg and roll over bread crumbs.
4. Heat the pan then pour in the oil.
5. Fry in medium heat until the color of the sides turns golden brown.
6. Transfer to plate and then serve.
Post Your Comment Here