a. 4 cups coconut milk
b. 2 cups water
c. 1/2 cup glutinous rice
d. 4 to 5 pieces gabi, peeled and cut into cubes
e. 4 to 5 pieces purple yam, peeled and cut into cubes
f. 2 medium kamote, peeled and cut into cubes
g. 2 saba bananas, peeled and cubed
h. 1 cup cooked sago
i. 1/2 cup brown sugar
j. Vanilla extract
1. In a pan over medium heat, combine coconut milk and water.
2. Bring to a simmer.
3. Add glutinous rice and cook, stir occasionally, for about 8 to 10 minutes.
4. Add gabi, purple yams and kamote.
5. Cook, stir occasionally, for about 15 to 20 minutes or until tender.
6. Add bananas and sago.
7. Add vanilla extract and stir to combine.
8. Add brown sugar and continue to cook, stir occasionally, for about 8 to 10 minutes.
HOW TO COOK SAGO PEARLS:
a. 1 cup uncooked sago or tapioca pearls
b. 6 cups water
c. 1/2 cup granulated white sugar
1. Pour the water in a cooking pan.
2. Let boil.
3. Add the sago or tapioca pearls.
4. Cover and boil in medium heat for 30 minutes.
5. Stir every 10 minutes.
6. Put the sugar.
8. Continue to boil for 20 minutes (you can add more water if needed and for better results, let the sago or tapioca pearls remain in the cooking pot until it reaches room temperature).
Post Your Comment Here