Pinoy Style Spaghetti
HOW TO COOK THE PASTA:
1. Boil water in a large pot (to make sure pasta doesn’t stick together, use at least 4 quarts of water for every pound of noodles).
2. Salt the water with at least a tablespoon or more is fine (the salty water add flavor to the pasta).
3. Add pasta.
4. Stir the pasta.
5. Test the pasta by tasting it.
6. To keep the pasta al dente, drain and rinse immediately with running water.
a. 2 lbs. Spaghetti pasta
b. 1/2 kilo ground pork
c. 10 pieces hotdogs
d. 35 ounces Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce
e. 1 box Eden cheese
f. 1/2 cup beef broth
g. 1 big white onion (minced)
h. 1 teaspoon minced garlic
i. Salt and pepper to taste
j. 3 tablespoons cooking oil
k. 2 cups tomato sauce
l. 1/8 cup sugar
m. 1 cup banana ketchup
n. 1 cup chopped green bell peppers
o. 4 pieces boiled eggs (shredded)
1. Heat the oil in a pan.
2. Saute the onion, garlic, and add the green bell peppers.
3. Once the onions becomes soft, add the ground pork.
4. Cook until the color turns light brown.
5. Add the hotdog.
6. Stir and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
7. Pour-in the Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce, tomato sauce, banana ketchup, and beef broth.
8. Stir and let boil.
9. Sprinkle the shredded cheese and the boiled eggs.
10. Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
11. Stir to blend it into the other ingredients.
12. Reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer the sauce for 15 minutes.
13. Pour the sauce over the cooked pasta.
14. Stir for five minutes.
15. Add salt and pepper if needed.
Post Your Comment Here