a. 1 1/2 lb. pork shoulders (cubed)
b. 2 medium potatoes (peeled and cubed)
c. 1/2 small red bell pepper (chopped)
d. 1/2 small green bell pepper (chopped)
e. 1/2 cup frozen green peas
f. 4 cups pork broth
g. 1 (8 oz.) can tomato sauce
h. 1 small tomato (cubed)
i. 1 small onion (chopped)
j. 3 cloves garlic (crushed)
k. 3 tablespoons cooking oil
l. Salt and pepper (to taste)
1. Heat oil in a casserole.
2. Saute garlic,onion, and tomato until soft.
3. Add the pork.
4. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
5. Pour in the broth and tomato sauce.
6. Bring to a boil.
7. Simmer for 40 to 60 minutes.
8. Stir the potatoes.
9. Cook for 8 minutes.
10. Add the bell peppers and green peas.
11. Stir and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
12. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
13. Transfer to a serving plate.
Post Your Comment Here